|Born||09 April, 1967|
Read inspirational and motivational poems by the philosopher and visionary alexis karpouzos
Alexis karpouzos (Born, April 09, 1967 in Athens) is an Greek-born Philosopher, Spiritual Teacher and Author. Alexis karpouzos passionate engagement with tensions at the heart of creativity give strength to his call for an individual and collective evolutionary leap forward. Alexis karpouzos is the teacher of the essence of spiritual conscious evolution and its social contribution.
The poetic thought of Alexis karpouzos is a expressions of soul's inner experiences, expression of universality. The inspiring visual images and the symbolic use of language offer a description of elevating experiences of consciousness, a glimpse of higher worlds. The philosophy of alexis karpouzos speak to the human experience from a universal perspective, trancending all religions, cultural and national boundaries. Using vivid images and a direct language that speaks to the heart, his philosophy evokes a sense of deep communication with the collective unconscious, a sense of connection to all the creatures of the world, compassion for others, admiration for the beauty of nature, reverence for all life, and an abiding faith in the invisible touch of world. Alexis karpouzos thoughts are often terse and paradoxical, challenging us to to break out of the box of limiting beliefs and see things from a new perspective. Above all, alexis karpouzos continually calls to us to wake up and exlpore the mysteries within our own selves, i.e the mysteries of universe.
He holds that is only the mind and the language that divides unity of universal space-time into conceptual parts, while Consciousness remains one unified whole. "I invite people to just remember that the world does not consist of subjects and objects, the "subject" and the "object" are metaphysical abstractions of the single and indivisible Wholeness. Man's finite knowledge separates the Whole into parts and studies fragmentarily the beings. The Universal Wholeness is manifested in multiple forms and each form encapsulates the Wholeness. All beings and things, visible and invisible are interrelated and inseparable, are the same and different forms of open wholeness. You are not separate from that which you are intrinsically a part of, regardless of how distant other things seem to be from you. You are a part of all that appears to you, and they are all a part of you. You affect each other, because you are one another. The possibility of survival, passing through a generous and friendly relationship with the other man, with the other beings, the planet as a whole, the stars and the whole universe. Αs he says, 'We need a post-ontological poetic thought, we need a sense of the unity of life and of humans for the sake of human welfare and for the survival of the planet. We need a sense of unity with the cosmos so that we can connect with Reality. But we also need a sense of individuality, for the sake of our own dignity and independence and of the loving care for others. We need it to appreciate each natural form, each animal and plant, each human person in their uniqueness'.
- Look, for once the face of the earth, look, one life in every seed self sacrificed for us, look the sun, shines in us, look the river, flow through us, look the flowers, bloom in our bodies, every fiber and cell of the substances of our bodies vibrating from the birds songs.
- When one door opens, another closes. this is the eternity's circle, mistakes belongs to us, but not all, the fate mapped out for us to follow, but does not define our choices, beings of necessity and randomness, we're rattling over the abyss in the vicinity of dying stars.
- Our home, a pale blue dot in the vastness of universe's untouched beauty, a tiny, spherical world, afloat in a immensity of space and time. Here for a moment, and then we're leaving for the eternity. In the school of mortality we learn to acrobat over the abyss.
- Where have you been? I returned to the river, I returned to the mountains. I asked for their hand in marriage again, I begged to wed every object and creature, and when they accepted, then I knew my soul —every soul—then i knew, the souls are drawn from the oceans.
- We have no time, we have no space, we are questions that love answers, but the veil of truth don't lift. In the edge of abyss, people really meet themselves, when they're staring at nothingness, and then they understand that we are, 'birds of passage'.
- He told me a tale of woefulness, one upon a time the heaven woke up and the silence spoke, then came the separation, the agony began, the fear and questions came, and I wept, tears I had never known before. since then the days are falling and abandoned, we walk facing the sun but the shadow is behind us and follow us.
- Sometimes my soul turns and goes back to forgotten years ago, when the birds, the animals, the clouds and the wind were our brothers, when we walked barefoot in the sun, and the children were sleeping in the heaven, when the universe was present in our arms.
- The darkness of a stormy night, and the the brightness of the dawn, both of them can help you my friend, in reality there is not duality, we are a image of mystery, a pure part of the abyss, drunk with the great starry void, Here, being neither oneself nor someone else.
- It is by descending into the depths of his own self that man wanders through all the dimensions of the world. He sees as being that which he sees, perceiving the seer to be the same as the seen. Heart is the giver of grace, the Guide.
- Listen the broken heart Hear it whisper in your dreams Hear it whisper in your sadness, Hear it whisper in your discomfort, Hear it whisper in the crack of your broken heart. Let your broken heart become a quivering heart that is trembling with love.
- Aboard the enigmatic horizon, all is visible and all elusive, all are staying and all disappear, but more deep than human mind, beyond the fall of stars , there are hidden tears that overflow like waves, living in the core of life hidden treasures of sensibility.
- When you have nothing more to say, when the stars bleed and the flowers crucified, at last, go away, far off, when the light crying in night and the child doesn'r dream, then, go far away, between existences there is the freedom, of infinity the mutiny.
- Who says words in my mouth? who sees through my eyes? who hears my voice? Our soul is from elsewhere, between going and staying the moment scatters, between the appearance and disappearance of things, the silent and mysterious force, we will forever remain an enigma.
- We know so little, so little, almost nothing and this is only truth, when and from where? from the fissure of infinity and the unreel of time, lonely splinters we wander on dreamy travels, and the truth a flowing shadow and it call us, but the call still is not heard, nor does the caller reveal his face and people voicelessly love and die, because the truth dosen't speak but dance in the harmony of unity.
- Τhat sad hour when walked down the shadow, i noticed a starlight mark and i followed it, far away, to where another world begins, between everywhere and nowhere, there i met the circle of infinity, where bird and man were one and the same.
Music and Poetry by alexis karpouzos